Inside issue 42 of Tiny House Magazine you’ll find:
- Recounting the process of a couple who completes The Wanderlust Tiny House, a Tumbleweed Barn Raiser.
- An article by Kerri Fivecoat-Campbell on her new book that focuses on life in a 480 square feet.
- An article by Jaime Dehner on beekeeping, and the relation between bee houses and tiny houses.
- An article by Malissa Tack on the reasons people build tiny houses.
- Builder of the Month – Fields Awry.
This is just a preview. Learn more about Issue 42 of Tiny House Magazine.