This is happening right now in Pink Hill, NC (Lenoir County). North Carolina is considered by many to be the East Coast hub of the tiny house movement.
Friday, April 27: 10am to 6pm
Saturday, April 28: 10am to 8pm (entry gate closes at 6pm)
Sunday, April 29: 10am to 3pm
If you want to tour some tiny houses or just connect with like-minded tiny folk, this would be a great event to attend.
My buddy Derek ‘Deek’ Diedricksen will be there along with a great bunch of tiny houses & their builders, like:
- Perch & Nest
- M2 Tiny
- Koksing tiny house by Modern Tiny Living
- Le Bon Café by Rolling Roots
- It’s OK To Play by The Capable Carpenter
- Nawaka tiny house by Shorty Robbins
- Meadows26 tiny house by Cornerstone Tiny Homes which built for the new Simple Life tiny house community in Flat Rock, NC
- See the full list on the TinyHouseNC Street Festival website.
Learn more TinyHouseNC Street Festival website
Photo credit to the TinyHouseNC Street Festival.