Ethan Waldman recently interviewed Abel Zyl, the man who creates the unique handmade tiny homes from Zyl Vardos.
Abel Zyl handcrafts each fairytale-like whimsical tiny home. The quality of the woodwork in these homes is amazing and everything including the windows, doors, roof rafters are custom made.
Listen to this interview at TheTinyHouse.net. If you like podcasts list this be sure to Subscribe for Free to Ethan’s Tiny House Lifestyle Podcast. Image via TheTinyHouse.net.
Ethan Waldman recently interviewed Dee Williams. Dee is one of the pioneers of the modern tiny house movement. Her 12′ tiny house on wheels inspired thousands to downsize and go tiny. Listen to this week’s episode of the Tiny House Lifestyle Podcast with Ethan Waldman.
Photo via The Tiny House.
Ethan Waldman interviews Michael Garofalo (@mgarofalo23), a former Tesla lead solar installer and 4 year van-lifer. Michael’s an expert in off-grid solar, and in this podcast Michael explains how to size your solar system yourself. Listen to the Tiny House Lifestyle Podcast.
In Ethan’s podcast you’ll learn:
- How to choose off grid batteries.
- How to avoid mistakes selecting solar system batteries.
- How to accommodate AC and DC appliances.
- How to plan your tiny house electrical system and avoid mistakes.
- The difference between MPPT and PWM charge controllers.
- How to do the solar system calculations in your head.
- Why you should plan your system based on how many winter sun hours.
Photo via Michael Garofalo’s Instagram.
I recently had the opportunity to join Ethan Waldman from The Tiny House on his new podcast. We covered a lot in our 46 minute talk. The questions he asked me were:
- How long have you been designing tiny houses?
- How many tiny houses have you designed to date?
- How many houses have been built based on your plans?
- What’s your favorite tiny house you’ve designed?
- What inspired your anchor bay tiny house design?
- How do you estimate the gross weight and cost of your designs if they haven’t been built?
- How should a beginner get started designing a tiny house in SketchUp?
- Discussion on how tiny houses are attached to their trailers
- Is the tiny house movement a fad or is it sticking around?
To hear the full conversation you can listen to the podcast here: www.thetinyhouse.net/michael/
Bryce Langston visits Jacob Witzling, a fellow who built this enchanting cabin in the Olympic rainforest. It’s made from mostly reclaimed materials and to avoid building permits the cabin was kept under 200 square feet (per a local building requirement).
Read more on the Living Big in a Tiny House website and follow Bryce on YouTube for more of his amazing videos.
We were touched by their story from the very beginning, and we are very grateful that the Morrison’s were willing to let us share their journey with all of you. We hope our interview with them will inspire you as much as it did us and allow you to reflect a little more on what’s truly important in your life …continues” – Quarter for your crisis
Read the full interview Why You Should Live Tiny