This is a guest post from Mariah Coz.
Are you looking for a simpler, smaller life in the New Year?
What if this year you could…
- Clear your space and mind of clutter, making room for what’s important to you
- Change your entire mindset and outlook on “stuff”, finally finding peace and focus
- Meet a group of soon-to-be lifelong friends who share your outlook and values and are on your same path towards simple living
- Get the motivation and support you need to make major life-changes for the better
- Make real, tangible steps to getting into a tinier, happier life
The upcoming Tiny Transition and Downsizing E-Course is now open for registration. Class will begin on January 4th, 2015. If you feel like the list above describes what you’re looking for this year, you should join us.
No clutter, no fluff, no “10 tips for organizing your life” tips that don’t work at all. Tiny Transition is just honest, practical, action-packed, life-changing lessons to change your relationship with stuff, change how your home feels, change your destructive habits and introduce better ones.
“This was the most helpful and inspiring course I have ever taken! I have learned so many things, gained new friends and have become more inspired to downsize my life. My life is forever changed (all for the better) after this course! Thank you for taking the time to create and make available to us this information to improve our quality of life!” — Shelby, Tiny Transition + Downsizing Course graduate
When you sign up for the Tiny Transition and Downsizing E-Course, you get:
- 8 weeks of downsizing lessons and challenges (it’s like Downsizing bootcamp!)
- LIFETIME access to the private class forum
- Accountability, support, motivation and camaraderie from me and your classmates
- The tools you need to simplify your home, mind, and LIFE starting right now.
I hope that you’ll join me and your classmates for the January session of the Tiny Transition + Downsizing E-Course. If you’ve been thinking about joining but haven’t taken the leap, what better time than right now, at the fresh start of a new year.
“The content was very organized and easy to understand and definitely helpful! I have made so much progress by having this step by step map to know what to attack first instead of just looking at the mess and getting frustrated with where to start.” — Darlene, Tiny Transition graduate
“Each lesson was so well planned and thought out, with appropriate suggestions (and homework!). I appreciated your personal recommendations and was challenged and will continue to be challenged as I make the transitions suggested. Thank you for taking the time to downsize yourself(!) and then to write it and share with us. I highly recommend the Tiny Transition E-Course.” — Bonnie, Tiny Transition graduate
“Mariah, this was a fantastic class- I am so thankful I took it!!! Reading & re-reading each lesson gave me tons of inspiration & direction. I felt everyone’s excitement & drive behind me to do the work of minimization, and I’m seeing great results.” – Beth
“In fact, I am more convinced than ever that taking this course to figure out how to ease into the whole downsizing process thoughtfully and gradually was one of the best moves I could have made, especially because of all the incredible support that this group provides in so many ways.” – Jack Daniel
You can join us in the next session of the Tiny Transition and Downsizing E-Course by registering here. Class begins on January 4th. I hope to see you there!